Corniglia Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Corniglia

• PierpaoloParadisi's Profile Photo

Fivestones: Fivestones: Autentic Souvenir of Cinque Terre

by PierpaoloParadisi Written Mar 16, 2010

Fivestones is a very impressive line of souvenirs, all made with natural materials like wood, stones, twigs, twine, nails, paper and cork.

This is a line coordinated and articulated, high aesthetic quality, easily recognizable.

Fivestones is the creativity of Italian industrial production as opposed to the Asian market.
    In many Cinque Terre shops, infact, there are just souvenir that come from China, thailand and Corea.
    My souvenir are made in Italy, from italian handmade. Original and exclusive.
    In this link the rest of the production. Click here: http://alter-eno.yolasite.com/altri-lavori.php

You may buy Fivestones items from internet or calling me, and I come to you.
    When you are in Cinque Terre call me at number: 348 0459085 or, in the noon, at 0187 861042.
    I will come in your hotel for make see you my items and, just if you want, you may buy some of these.

Here some about me: http://www.cinqueterre.com/blog/gadgets-souvenir-cinque-terre

By
    Pierpaolo Paradisi

What to buy: Original and Autentic Souvenir hand made in Italy

• National/State Park
    • Seniors

• Lacristina's Profile Photo

Poke Around All the Shops in Corniglia

by Lacristina Updated Jul 11, 2005

Tiny but charming tourist shops in Corniglia

Corniglia is so tiny, just enjoy exploring all the shops and gelaterie on your own. Yes, Corniglia is a bit touristy, but less so than Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso. As you can see, the streets and displays are still charming.

We did buy some t-shirts in a shop I liked called MG at 45 Via Fieschi. It specializes in local artisan (artigianale) crafts.

(But I resisted a fabulous swim suit that required an even more fabulous body to go with it!)

What to buy: Ice cream, limoncello, wine, olive oil, t-shirts - typical Cinque Terre tourist items.

What to pay: 10-15 euros per t-shirt.

• sue_stone's Profile Photo

Local crafts and gifts: Great shop in Corniglia

by sue_stone Written Nov 14, 2004

shop in Corniglia

As we walked into Corniglia we came across the fabulous shop which sold local crafts and gifts.

With impatient husbands standing outside, my sister and I had a quick browse and were really impressed with the quality of the items on display.

What to buy: They sold these great Cinque Terre t-shirts with several really cute designs. My sister bought one and has been wearing it ever since.......p-hew!!!

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Corniglia

Comments

Corniglia Shopping

Reviews and photos of Corniglia shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Corniglia sightseeing.