Been here? Rate It!
Da Franco (Archivolto Mongiardino): Great sea food (and not only...)
This is a very old restaurant, opened in 1948 and "famous" in Genova for their lobster dishes! But you can eat also many other typical specialities of Genova, like pansoti and trofiette al pesto... but of course lobsters, crabs and seafood is their best deal! You can choose among more than 150 different kinds of wine and both "a la carte" and "fixed price" menues are available.
Pricing can vary a lot, you can spend less than 20 euros eating 1 dish, dessert and wine, but if you want to eat more you can spend also more than 50 euros! The choice is yours, but in any case you will be satisfied! Remember that the restaurant is very small, so go there early or you won't get in!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Genoa Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Eugene Hotels
- Zichron Yaakov
- Big Pocono State Park Hotels
- Province of Ifugao Hotels
- New Caledonia
- Fo Tan Hotels