Been here? Rate It!
La Taverna di Colombo: Cosy atmosphere, delicious food!
We met up with Chiara and Paolo, along with a work colleague of Paolo's called Barbara and went to this restaurant for dinner. It has a very cosy feel to it as the tables are all booths. Do mind the hatch in the floor just at the doorway, though!
Favorite Dish: GF had a lasagnetta with seafood and for dessert had a bavarois made with yogurt and a raspberry sauce.
I had balls of ricotta mixed with zucchini flowers and topped with cheese. These were then baked. For dessert, I had a filo parcel that was filled with carmelised apple and rosemary.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Genoa Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ko Samui
- Surat Hotels
- Baguio City
- Sint Isidorushoeve Hotels
- Kuala Kedah Hotels
- Hollywood Hotels