La Scogliera, Manarola

4.5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

via birolli n. 101/103 manarola 0187-920747

Manarola
    by myriam_c
    the owner paolo on the right.
    by EllenH
  • EllenH's Profile Photo

La Scogliera: first time i ate rabbit

by EllenH Updated Nov 19, 2004

we had dinner here twice and both times it was wonderful. by the end of the second dinner we had met another guy from italy and the owner and him and myself and my husband were drinking limoncello and grappa and just generally enjoying life. i work in a restaurant here in montana and they let me explore the whole kitchen and restaurant. very cool.

I just got back from Italy and unbelievable, Paolo has closed this restaurant....I hate to have to take this tip off, it truly was one of the best meals I ever had.

Favorite Dish: we had a few different pesto pasta dishes and the pesto from the cinque terre is fabulous. we also had roasted rabbit and potatoes and it was the best meal ive ever had in italy.

the owner paolo on the right.

• myriam_c's Profile Photo

La Scogliera: La Scogliera

by myriam_c Written Sep 16, 2004

Typical Italian restaurant, very friendly service. They have a nice - yet small - sidewalk terrace.
    A very popular restaurant. We were lucky that two people just left when we arrived. Some people had to stand in line for more than half an hour before there was a table available!

Favorite Dish: We had lunch here.
    My husband ordered gnocchi al pesto ; I ordered insalate caprese. Both were delicious, so was the wine!

Manarola

Instant Answers: Manarola

Comments

Hotels Near La Scogliera
4.0 out of 5 stars