Know about this? Rate It!
San Martino church
Unfortunately the church of San Martino ( just a few steps from the main square ) was locked when I wanted to see the interior.
It is in fact usual at many places in Italy to lock the churches most of the day, except for a few hours in the morning and except for church-service times of course.
- Women's Travel
- Religious Travel
Things which could be missed to see
When exploring new places we could feel too tired or impatient to peek in every corner around, especially if our time of visiting is limited. My tour guide gave us disposition of two hours of time for strolling around and it was obviously too short for visiting area of Paraggi. I decided to stay in Portofino only and see as much as possible of it. Another bad news was that castello Brown was temporarly closed for the visitors.
Portofino isn't one of those places which could make us to revisit it soon, besides charming look of the place there isn't much to see in the village.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Portofino Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Punta Gorda Beach Hotels
- Serpent Mound State Memorial Hotels
- South Korea Hotels
- Indian Pass Hotels
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path