Know about this? Rate It!
Things which could be missed to see
When exploring new places we could feel too tired or impatient to peek in every corner around, especially if our time of visiting is limited. My tour guide gave us disposition of two hours of time for strolling around and it was obviously too short for visiting area of Paraggi. I decided to stay in Portofino only and see as much as possible of it. Another bad news was that castello Brown was temporarly closed for the visitors.
Portofino isn't one of those places which could make us to revisit it soon, besides charming look of the place there isn't much to see in the village.
San Martino church
Unfortunately the church of San Martino ( just a few steps from the main square ) was locked when I wanted to see the interior.
It is in fact usual at many places in Italy to lock the churches most of the day, except for a few hours in the morning and except for church-service times of course.
- Women's Travel
- Religious Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Portofino Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Blå Jungfrun Nationalpark Hotels
- Kiskoros Hotels
- Friendship Hotels
- Minden Hotels
- Dumaguete City Off The Beaten Path
- Galveston Off The Beaten Path
- Kuala Lumpur Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Moscow
- Bremen Off The Beaten Path
- Brooklyn Off The Beaten Path
- Rotterdam Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path
- Bad Soden am Taunus Off The Beaten Path
- Ipswich Off The Beaten Path
- Bellingham Off The Beaten Path
- Bergamo Off The Beaten Path