Desenzano Shopping

Trony moll

Best Rated Shopping in Desenzano

Trony: Very attractive contemporary architecture

Trony moll

This is a newopen moll, which is situated in the outskirts of Desenzano. Usualy, I don't take pictures of the contemporary buildings but this time I've made exception. A very good VT friend Niksa (diocletianvs) is an architect and I know how much he likes such a buildings - btw, when visiting Zagreb he will show you all ugly skyscrapers we have here.
    I hope you like this one Niksa.

Conbipol

All the sudden I have realized how scenic and attractive pictures can be made out of this moll. The mirror image of the nearby train bridge is perfectly reflecting in this picture. I am the one in the white t-shirt and dark pants, standing in the middle of the picture.

Conbipol

Hm, there are two identical buildings, both molls, situated very close one to another. Is it lack of inspiration or something else?, I am expecting Niksa to teach me the lesson. Btw, it looks good and very attracrive.

• SwedeSarah's Profile Photo

Market

by SwedeSarah Written Jul 25, 2004

Market Desenzano

A market is held every Tuesday in Desenzano. The road which goes along the seafront is closed, from the bottom of via Antonio Gramsci and westwards, past the ferry port. The market was very full of people. If you're in a hurry (like we were), try another road! The seaside walk is free though, but at one part, you had to walk through the market.

What to buy: It seemed to be mostly clothes here.

What to pay: Less than in most stores, I'd think.

• SwedeSarah's Profile Photo

Buying groceries

by SwedeSarah Written Aug 8, 2004

Italian food

We were told that the big supermarkets are located outside of Desenzano and that you should have a car if you want to go there.

Instead, we shopped our groceries at mini markets. Although the stores are small, we still managed to find what we wanted.

What to buy: Every market has a delicatessen counter where you buy meat, cheese and other things such as fresh pasta dishes. You can also buy many local brands here. Otherwise, you can buy the "usual" food here.

What to pay: I didn't find it expensive (compared to at home), but I can imagine that big supermarkets are cheaper.

Conbipol

This is an more clear shot of the moll and its environment, the high train bridge in the first place.

Instant Answers: Desenzano

Comments

Desenzano Shopping

Reviews and photos of Desenzano shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Desenzano sightseeing.