Villa Olmo Parco, Lago di Como

Soooo - who are you??
    by icunme
  • A busy roadway is just above and to the right.
    A busy roadway is just above and to the...
    by icunme
    Don't think I haven't seen you.........
    by icunme

Know about this? Rate It!

Find the hidden treasures behind Villa Olmo

by icunme Written Nov 27, 2007

There are many little passageways in the park behind the Villa. I spent an afternoon just wandering the little seldom-tred paths. Here is one of the parks lovely little secrets.
    1) A little stream flows down from the mountain - 2) under the street that borders Villa Olmo - meanders through the property and runs into the lake (photo 3)
    We just had a few days of rain so the run-off from the mountain was visible; as it is likely not to be seen through the dry periods.

A busy roadway is just above and to the right. A little ripple runs along after the rains And here our little stream joins Lake Como

Don't miss Parco del Olmo

by icunme Written Nov 27, 2007

The lakeside view of Villa Olmo is so enchanting, one scarcely thinks of venturing off this beaten path to the back. It should not be missed as it is wonderous as well. Althought not the original "olmo" - this majestic tree in the rear garden park serves the present villa very well.

• icunme's Profile Photo

Treading on someone's turf!

by icunme Written Nov 27, 2007

OK, wellll - I don't know what you're doing here in my backyard - but I live here!! As he(she?) glared at me in Parco Olmo.

Soooo - who are you?? Don't think I haven't seen you......... You're still here??
    • Hiking and Walking