Autogrill Duomo, Milan

• Autogrill Duomo
  • XKuger's Profile Photo

The Cafteria @ the Dumo Mall: Expensive

by XKuger Updated Mar 2, 2010

I only had a day in Milan and visited the Dumo, it was a cloudy damp and rainy day in the morning so I decided to grab lunch when I waited to the clouds to clear. I did want to vist the roof top of the Dumo church. I popped into to the mall next door to grab a bite to eat.

I found the food to be expensive (like many other cities... ) the Euro exchange rate makes it more expensive.. however the view from the restaurent was excellent. They did have an outdoor patio seating but it was all wet due to the rain so no one could sit out.

Luckily for us just about when we were done having lunch the clouds cleared up and the rain stopped and the sun came out and we were able to get to the top of the church.

Favorite Dish: I had the spagethi marinare and my wife had the sald... the bread that came with the food was excellent. I had no complaints as location is everyhting and its not everyday that you eat lunch over looking the Dumo.

• Duomo Bar: Granatina!

by kedi+ Written May 23, 2003

Granatina all'arancia

It's a bar in front of Duomo... You can have drink and gaze around.. When I come here I have granatina which is my favourite for hot summer days..

Favorite Dish: Granatina!