Baci e Abbracci, Milan

by Krystynn
  • Baci e Abbracci
    by lua2
  • Krystynn's Profile Photo

Baci e Abbracci Restaurant, Milano: Want To Rub Shoulders With Serie A Superstars?

by Krystynn Updated Aug 25, 2006

Baci & Abbracci = Kisses & Hugs

Interested to rub shoulders with the superstars of Serie A? Then, why not head to "Baci e Abbracci " - one of the hip places to wine and dine in Milano.

This cool joint (music bar cum restaurant) is co-owned by Christian Vieri (world famous Italian footballer) and his good friend, Christian Brocchi (ex-Inter player; currently plying his trade with AC Milan).

If you're lucky, you might just bump into some Serie A players at the joint after an energy-sapping training session or game!

Famous people spotted here include: Billy Costacurta and his sexy wife (ex-Miss Italy), Martina Colombari, Christian Abbiati and wife, Paolo & Adriana Maldini, Pippo Inzaghi (of course...! He's Christian Vieri best friend) et al.

Lately, my friends and I have been dining pretty regularly at "Baci e Abbracci" cuz we love the classy atmosphere here. You reading this, Christian Vieri? ;-))

Favorite Dish: I become a boring person whenever I'm here. Why? I would always choose my favorite Ravioli or a pasta dish. And I always never fail to finish off my dinner with Tiramisu. Don't follow my example OK? Be adventurous! :-))

What do I like about this place?

The ambience, baby... the ambience! The decor is too cool! Socializing and networking seems to be THE key word here. ;-)

• Business Travel
    • Singles

• lua2's Profile Photo

Baci e Abbracci: Great night life at

by lua2 Written Dec 11, 2004

Great restaurant!!! Great food!!! Great staff!! Great atmosphere!!! One of the best options for the fashionables nights of Milano!!!!

Favorite Dish: The Pannacotta with wild fruits is a MUST in Baci & Abbracci!!!!!!!!!

Instant Answers: Milan