Been here? Rate It!
Restaurante Ilia: Ilia
The Restaurante Ilia was referred to us by the concierge at the Weston. About a 10 minute walk, the restaurant is a comfortable with an easy going feel. Outside and inside seating. Quality seafood, carne, pasta and risotto. We all enjoyed our meal. Being late May and fairly warm that evening we enjoyed a bottle of reasonably priced rose.
- Arts and Culture
- Food and Dining
da Ilia: Beautiful Garden Restaurant
Da Ilia is cosy, welcoming restaurant, which serves authentic Italian food - pasta, sauces, meat & vegetarian dishes.
There are two parts to the restuaraunt - the inside bit and a pretty covered garden area. We sat just inside looking out into the garden area.
The service was great, even though their English was limited and our Italian was just as bad - getting them to understand when we asked for a liquer coffee was quite entertaining!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Milan Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Batu Pahat
- Merlimau Hotels
- Fort Yargo State Park Hotels
- Wildcat Mountain State Park Hotels
- Priory Hotels
- San Vicente de la Barquera