Pastarito, Milan

5 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

Via Verde, 6 02.862210

• Pastarito: What a great concept!

by JensenLy Written Jul 11, 2005

When you are tired of spending a small fortune everytime you go out for dinner, try this place. Believe it or not, it's a chain restaurant. It's bright, cheery, and our restaurant had a young, enthusiastic wait staff. If you have kids or teens, this will be a sure hit. The concept is "build you own" pasta, pizza, salad, or risotto. It's a lot of fun and the quality of the food is very good. Check out the menu on their website - it's huge!

Favorite Dish: We ate there two nights in a row because my teens loved it so much. They ordered pizza both times. I ordered a salad and saffron risotto the first night. And the second night I had a combo dish of two types sauce with bucatini pasta and an order of ravioli. You are encouraged to order one dish, with multiple sauces. They do a nice job of separating the different sauces on the pasta by using thick slices of bread. And did I mention that the portions are huge? We could not finish either one of our dinners. Super value and lots of Italians, which is always a good sign!

Instant Answers: Milan

Comments

Hotels Near Pastarito
3.5 out of 5 stars