Willy (Pizza), Milan

by Star_Dust
  • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Willy (Pizza): The best branch in Milano

by muratkorman Written May 15, 2007

Da Willy Pizzeria located in Famagosta is the best amongst the various branches spreaded all around. A warm and friendly service as well as large size delicious pizzas makes this place my favorite. There is a bowling saloon to help you digest the food just in the same building.

• VickiJ's Profile Photo

Willy (Pizza): WOW!!! How big are the Pizzas?

by VickiJ Updated Mar 19, 2007

This was our favourite restuarant during our stay. The staff were helpful, the service fast and most importantly the food was amazing.
    We went here after reading a fellow VTers tip, and i am glad we went (a couple of times!) The pasta dishes were lovely and the pizzas ginormous. They even sold litres of beer which kept my boyfriend happy.
    We would definately recommend going here.
    (Once i have my photos uploaded i will get the photos on here.)

Favorite Dish: You gotta try the DaWilly pizza - rocket, parma ham and parmasan...lovely!

• Graceful's Profile Photo

Willy (Pizza): Giant Pizza

by Graceful Updated May 11, 2005

This is a great place for takeout, common for us college students to order from here and take out, because Willy's Pizzas are HUGE, one feeds two or three people! its not the best pizza i've ever had, but its not bad at all (quite good actually).

The actual name of this Pizzeria is Da Willy (which means Chez Willy or At Willy)

Favorite Dish: Pizza margherita (aka classic; dough, tomato puree, mozzarella cheese, basil leaves).

• Star_Dust's Profile Photo

Da Willy

by Star_Dust Written Aug 24, 2002

Da Willy
    if you LOVE pizza, this is the place to go!! The pizzas come in so many different tastes, and they are VERy large....bigger then the plates!!

Favorite Dish: i like the napoli...
    Pizza BOOM is half pizza, half pasta; but they put the pasta on the half of the pizza that there are no toppings on....so don't be surprised!

• NMvsWorld's Profile Photo

Da Willy: fantastic

by NMvsWorld Written Jul 30, 2011

I've lived in Milan for 5 months and I love this restaurant, especially the one off of Viale Monte Nero (near Porta Romana). The people are always friendly and the pizza is giant and delicious, I often go into a food coma afterwards hahaha!

• wen_viaggio's Profile Photo

Da Willy's: Splendid pizzas and pastas!

by wen_viaggio Updated Feb 16, 2003

Da Willy's serves up some really good wood fired pizzas at prices that won't burn a hole in your wallet. Their pastas are tasty too, not to mention the friendly staff that hover around you.

According to our hotel receptionist, Da Willy's has a small chain of restaurants in Milan, due to their popularity. I can't seem to recall the address of the Da Willy's restaurant we dined in but I am sure that if you mention the name to any of the locals, they will guide you to one.

Instant Answers: Milan