Senigallia Transportation

• Transportation
    by toonsarah
  • Transportation
    by toonsarah
    Arriving in Italy with Ryanair.
    by Gagzy

Most Recent Transportation in Senigallia

• toonsarah's Profile Photo

Finding your way

by toonsarah Written Jun 9, 2013

The best way to explore Senegallia’s old town is on foot, and finding your way here is remarkably easy – indeed, I am not sure that I have ever seen such helpful signing for pedestrians as those we came across here. There are two different types. The first, in my main photo, are those describing the various sights. They are very informative and are in English as well as Italian, often with contemporary illustrations showing how the structure would have looked in the past – in this case, the Portici Ercolani.

The second type of sign relates to the various shops and businesses in the town (see photo two). Positioned at the junctions they have a map of the area, indicating your position on it (Voi siete qui), and also list the shops, restaurants etc to be found on each of the main streets leading from this junction. We found these very useful when searching for somewhere to eat as we were able to select those streets with the highest number of restaurants (not that there seemed to be that many, to our surprise). The maps also indicate major points of interest, and even have a QR code for those who want to check for more information on the town’s website (I imagine – I didn’t check this out). I have never seen signs quite like these and I thought them a great idea.

• Gagzy's Profile Photo

Fly from Liverpool to Ancona with Ryanair

by Gagzy Written Oct 11, 2007
    Arriving in Italy with Ryanair.

John Lennon Airport in Liverpool to Falconara in La Marche, Italy with Ryanair, just over two hours. Total cost for two with bags was less than one hundred pounds in September. Sun, sea and beautiful friendly Italians, what more could anyone ask for?

Instant Answers: Senigallia

Comments

Senigallia Transportation

Reviews and photos of Senigallia transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Senigallia sightseeing.