Urbino What to Pack

Most Recent What to Pack in Urbino

• Bunsch's Profile Photo

Some like it hot

by Bunsch Written Jun 2, 2011

Miscellaneous: Although things tend to cool off at night, if you're an American and used to air conditioning, you may find that it is well worth your while to bring a small battery-powered fan with you, or to purchase a slightly larger fan which has the appropriate plug for Italian current. I brought two of the former and we never did get around to buying the latter -- but we certainly would have been much more comfortable had we done so, and at minimal cost.

• Women's Travel

• Bunsch's Profile Photo

If you're used to wash cloths, bring them

by Bunsch Updated Sep 10, 2010

Miscellaneous: Our inn in Urbino included bath towels and hand towels, but not what we Americans call "wash cloths" (a small towel used to wash one's face). Luckily, my friend had brought a supply which could be left behind in each city, and I brought Olay's excellent cleansing tissues because that's what I use back in Rhode Island. But if you're younger than we are and dislike using a corner of your bath towel to wash your face, you might think about packing something you wouldn't mind discarding after your visit.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Urbino

Comments

Urbino What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Urbino what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Urbino sightseeing.