Know about this? Rate It!
From this little station you can take the train to arrive on the top of Superga Hill, where there is the amazing Superga Church, where there are the tomb of the first Italy's Kings and Queens
The price to go and to come back are: from Mo to Fri € 3,10
Sat-Sun- € 4,13
The beautiful Hunting Lodge...
The beautiful Hunting Lodge Stupinigi is situated in a extensive park area outside Torino. It houses the Museum of Art and Furnishing and also temporary exhibitions.
La Cremagliera is the name of the little train who go up on Superga....Is a nice little trip in summer.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Torino Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Waikiki Hotels
- State of Tamil Nadu Hotels
- La Baule-Escoublac
- Ajaccio Hotels
- San Gimignano
- Stalis Hotels
- Utah Off The Beaten Path
- Gozo Off The Beaten Path
- Tombstone and the O.K. Corral
- Houston Off The Beaten Path
- Scheveningen Off The Beaten Path
- Lyon Off The Beaten Path
- Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Frankfurt am Main Off The Beaten Path
- Oroville Off The Beaten Path
- Peru Off The Beaten Path
- Tobermory Off The Beaten Path