Know about this? Rate It!
Mercato at Piazza della Republica
I have never seen so much fruit and grocery for such low prices. Two kilo of grapes for 1 euro. 3 kilo of prunes for 1 euro's.
Clothes, shoes. Fish inside the Mercato building. I am sure the mercato is on friday morning and saturday. Perhaps also on other days ? You can combine it with a visit to the Duomo (watch out....the Duomo is closed between 12.30 and 15.00 hrs).
The market place in Piazza...
The market place in Piazza Repubblica, also known as Porta Palazzo, is the best multi-cultural market I know about in Northern Italy. Only in the morning, or up to 4 pm on Saturdays.
The picture shows Walter, my favourite plant supplier: he's very dedicate, but he has not a permanent stall in Porta Palazzo market place, just in piazza Nizza.
Each Saturday is the Balôn, a...
Each Saturday is the Balôn, a large flea market near the city's marvelous cast-iron-and-glass food markets; on the second Sunday of every month an expanded version, the Gran Balôn, draws dealers and customers from all over the region.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Torino Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Talawakele Hotels
- Lake George
- Massachusetts Hotels
- Kelawai Hotels
- Brighton Hotels
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path