Know about this? Rate It!
Mercato at Piazza della Republica
I have never seen so much fruit and grocery for such low prices. Two kilo of grapes for 1 euro. 3 kilo of prunes for 1 euro's.
Clothes, shoes. Fish inside the Mercato building. I am sure the mercato is on friday morning and saturday. Perhaps also on other days ? You can combine it with a visit to the Duomo (watch out....the Duomo is closed between 12.30 and 15.00 hrs).
The market place in Piazza...
The market place in Piazza Repubblica, also known as Porta Palazzo, is the best multi-cultural market I know about in Northern Italy. Only in the morning, or up to 4 pm on Saturdays.
The picture shows Walter, my favourite plant supplier: he's very dedicate, but he has not a permanent stall in Porta Palazzo market place, just in piazza Nizza.
Each Saturday is the Balôn, a...
Each Saturday is the Balôn, a large flea market near the city's marvelous cast-iron-and-glass food markets; on the second Sunday of every month an expanded version, the Gran Balôn, draws dealers and customers from all over the region.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Torino Travel Guide
Explore the World
- North Bay
- Bayswater Hotels
- Biograd na Moru
- Janes Island
- Cundys Harbor Hotels
- Ar Rams Hotels
- Tuban Hotels
- Santa Fe Off The Beaten Path
- Sopot Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Cruz Off The Beaten Path
- France Off The Beaten Path
- Oakland Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip out of Tokyo
- Rab Off The Beaten Path
- Islamorada Off The Beaten Path
- Kennebunkport Off The Beaten Path
- Tofino Off The Beaten Path
- Moscow Off The Beaten Path