Been here? Rate It!
Airone: Typical Italian / just the food that counts
White tiles, two eatings rooms. Its is next door PARIGI; i can remember this restaurant but didnt visit it earlier. My wife choose it, because they had sole...
There are very cheap menu's especially at noon for about 8-10 euro's. We choose a la carte. It was saturday evening. About 20 people eating and a lot of take away (pizza) customers; Nice staff.
Not for a cosy romantic dinner whit candle light
Favorite Dish: I still have the bill :
2 coperto 4 euro
1/2 acqua min.: 1,50
1 chardonnay san margharita. 10
1 finochiona 4
1 pesce spada pom and rucola: 11.50
1 risotto pescatora: 6,50
1 sogliola: 11
1 patate fritta: 2,50
1 spanaci al burro: 3,50 Total 54,50
Risotto was very good as was the sole.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Torino Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
- Yosemite National Park
- Province of Ontario
- Salt Point State Park Hotels
- Delray Beach Hotels
- Buena Park Hotels