Alghero Transportation

Photo at the ticket counter
    by SirRichard
  • Timetable dieplayed where airport bus picks up
    Timetable dieplayed where airport bus...
    by Paisleypaul
    A watercolour of the caves trip
    by SirRichard

Most Recent Transportation in Alghero

• Ludders's Profile Photo

get a car

by Ludders Written Oct 7, 2007

within a square block of the airport are seven beaches all are fantastic, it would be criminal not to get a small motor,

our pap pap drivings easy so quite you could change clothes top beach why miss out?

• Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Navi Sarda - Boat trip booking point

by Paisleypaul Written Sep 24, 2007

Right at the start of Via Garibaldi - just past the last of the Centro Storico fortifications - Navi Sarda is the main boat excursions company, from Grotta di Nettuno to all day island hopping.

• Sailing and Boating
    • Cruise

Instant Answers: Alghero

• Nov 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

On the contrary to thomasbentley I strongly recommend not using Autonolotaxis Ferris.
    Our experience is the following:
    One month after I found a charge in my credit card from Autonolotaxis Ferris. Suprised I called them to clarify what should be a mistake. I could not believe his words, he claimed that since we didn't fill up the petrol tank (which was totally false) that amount was charged to my credit card.
    I couldn't understand how it was possible since I didn't sing any invoice. After a formal complain through the consumer centre I received the ticket of the petrol station with one date and the invoice with my signature forget with an earlier date. We noticed 3 things:
    1) The date of the petrol ticket was later to the date of my payment authorisation, how is that possible?
    2) My signature was forged
    3) The number of the invoice with the forged signature is consecutive to the first invoice of the car rental.

My assumption is that as they use the old fashioned credit card swipe devices, when you arrive and give your credit card, they simply swipe two invoices (that is why the numbers are consecutive). Then when you are back home after one month you receive a charge for which you have no idea. If you don't pay attention they trick you.
    We are still dealing with this issue but doesn't seem easy as the credit card company says that it is signed by me...moreover they don't want to pay attention to my remarks.

My recommendation is the following: DO NOT USE AUTONOTAXIS FERRIS.
    If it happens that you use it, pay great attention to your credit card afterwards.

I have proof of all this and will post if other people have found irregularities with this company.
    Please, let others know if you have experienced something similar. This place smells fishy...

Alghero Transportation

Reviews and photos of Alghero transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alghero sightseeing.