Stores, Malls or Markets in Sardegna

Most Viewed Shopping in Sardegna

• shavy's Profile Photo

Coralli Oro Filigrana: Crafts and Ceramics

by shavy Updated Oct 12, 2014

During our visit in the village, the first thing we saw is the local souvenir. I was already sold when I saw the woven basket. But I say to the woman I'll come back later, I don't want to carry things while wandering around.

As we walk further we saw more souvenir shops, but I've promise to the old woman I'm going to bought my souvenir with her so, I did return to her

I've heard about the place Castelsardo that famous for handcraft in Sardinia, they really are have unique souvenir. I went inside the shop they have different local product as well, but my mind was only to the woven basket.

Inside the shop they have more stock of basket in different style and color. Most old Italian people does not speak English especially the one who lived in the village

I luckily speak a little bit Italian but in Sardinia they have a different accent of Italian and is hard sometime to understand them, especially the elderly people.

Is handmade woven basket which really nice and solid, I bought a fruit bowl and one ceramic magnet. Is worth the price, I didn't ask any discount but she gave me. She said I bought two items I'll give you discount. It was very nice of her

What to pay: 10-15 euros

Basket Shop
    • Architecture
    • Castles and Palaces

• titanmoon's Profile Photo

supermercato or local groccer

by titanmoon Written Jan 26, 2010

the supermercato in Sardegna has very good quality and good variety. But for fresh fruitti da mar (seaffod) try a local fish shop. Take time to speak to the owner if you can and ask about local varieties. They are usually cheaper and better tasting, as the locals will use it for their own cooking. Try something new... and have fun!!! Sardegna is a wonderful isalnd with very freindly locals, BUT only if you aren't rude and respect the way of life there.

VINE

by Julije Written Jun 13, 2005

What to buy: Beautiful gift from Sardegna could be a bottle of vine. Typical Sardegna’s brands of vines are: Argiolas, Capichera, Cherchi, Jerzu and Meloni. My recommendations go to Meloni white Verrnacia from Vally del Tirso.

What to pay: Price is less then 10 Euro per bottle

Sardegna vine

SWEETS

by Julije Written Jun 13, 2005

What to buy: Sardegna is well known as the Island of sweets. If you are looking for gifts to your friends a box of sweets “Torroncini di Saredegna” is a perfect present.

What to pay: The price of the box of Torroncini is from 6 up to 10 Euros.

Torroncini di Saredegna

Gifts from sardegna

What to buy: MIRTO
    One of the symbol of Sardegna is the myrtle, white and red, Mirto liquor.
    Mirto is traditional digestive Sardegnad alcohol drink produced from herb Myrtle.

What to pay: Depends of the producer the prices of Mirto varied from 4.5 Euro up to 15 Euro per bottle.

Mirto

• sniem's Profile Photo

Sella Mosca: Wine from Sardegna

by sniem Written Feb 26, 2003

Sardegna has some great wines my favourites are the red "cannonau" and the "Rose d'Alghero". Among other great wines the Sella Mosca estate near Alghero has both of these wines. In their Enoteca on the main road from Alghero to Sassari you can try and buy all their wines.

What to buy: Cannonau di Sardegna
    Rose di Alghero

What to pay: 5 to 10 Euro per bottle

• Wine Tasting

JEWELLERY

by Julije Written Jun 13, 2005

What to buy: Production of silver jewellery has a long tradition in Sardegna. Here are some ideas what to buy.

What to pay: From 5 up to 20 Euro

Sardegna Hotels

• Hotel Angedras

A pretty new hotel just a few minutes walk from the city centre. Very friendly and helpful staff....

• Hotel Quadrifoglio

I was in Cagliari from the 1st to the 5th of December in 2008. It was a business trip book by our...

• Speraesole

This hotel is 10km south of the airport at SS125 in Murta Maria (a place belonging to Olbia). It is...

Top Sardegna Hotels

1 Hotel
Ulàssai Hotels
4 Reviews - 17 Photos

Instant Answers: Sardegna

Comments

Sardegna Shopping

Reviews and photos of Sardegna shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sardegna sightseeing.
Map of Sardegna