Villa Palagonia was commissioned by and built for Don Fernando Gravina. Work began in 1715 and became known as the Villa of Monsters(because of the gargoyles on the building and at the gates). amous for its gallery of mirrors, Don Fernano would entertain arisocracy and the wealthy merchants of Palermo with sumptuous banquets and balls.
Via Concordia Mediterranea 29, Bagheria, 90010, It
Good for: Business