Canazei Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Canazei

• balhannah's Profile Photo

MOUNTAIN ROADS

by balhannah Updated Feb 20, 2012

The Mountain roads through the Dolomites are good quality roads, but are very windy.
    In June, we didn't meet many cars, but we did meet hundreds of Motorbikes on the Mountain roads.
    As you can see by my photo, you will come across many switchbacks, so if you are not a real confident driver, perhaps it may be best to do a Bus Tour.
    A lot of concentration is needed when driving on these roads, and this alone, may tire you out, and make you a little snoozy!

• Motorcycle

• balhannah's Profile Photo

HOTEL ACCOMMODATION

by balhannah Written Feb 19, 2012

We arrived in Canazei without accommodation booked, and without any worries, as I knew there were plenty of places available here.
    What I didn't know, is nearly ALL OF THEM WERE CLOSED IN JUNE, this presented a problem.

We found one open, which I think may have been the only one, as we saw cars and motorbikes head into Canzei, and then come back to our Hotel.
    I guess it isn't worth them opening in Summer, as Winter is their busy season.

Canazei Canazei Canazei Canazei Canazei
    • School Holidays

Instant Answers: Canazei

Comments

Canazei Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Canazei warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Canazei sightseeing.