Dolomiti Favorites

• KristaB's Profile Photo

A Skiers Paradise

by KristaB Written Feb 29, 2004

Sasso Lungo

Favorite thing: Sella Ronda is unique because it offers a full circle skiing of total 40 km (15 km of transfers on ski lifts). We started without a plan, just to investigate, and ended completing the full circle on a very first day.
    My skiing skills are below average, but I managed to do it without much trouble. Of course, you should start early enough to get back to your starting point. We started at 11 am, had one or two breaks for drinks and lunch, and were always catching the last ride – not recommended.

• Eco-Tourism
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Skiing and Boarding

• shakakthar's Profile Photo

green meadows colourful trees and granite peaks

by shakakthar Written Mar 1, 2007

Favorite thing: i had visited fassa valley, val gardena,funes ,alpe di siusi ,cortina and the dolomites around dobbiaco
    if i had to take somebody to show the best region in the dolomites i would take to funes valley
    in autumn
    it is just like paradise on earth

Fondest memory: the best part of the dolomites are the lush green meadows of val di fassa ,alpe di siusi and beutiful lake of lake carreza in summer
    and the colorful trees in in funes in autumn

• ludogatto's Profile Photo

Rocco, Clo and me!

by ludogatto Updated Mar 5, 2006

Favorite thing: this is a pics taken in my last trip to Padola!
    In Padola live the granmother of a good friend, Caludia and I spent dome days with her and his big family skiing togheter, with Rocco, his Husband,5-6 uncles, and aprox 6 cousins and similar!
    Funny days!
    It was a long time I wasen't in Dolomite and the sun shined again for my in this days!

• HannaJo's Profile Photo

Your performance on the slopes

by HannaJo Written Mar 30, 2006

Favorite thing: It is possible now to estimate how many kilometers we have been skiing, how many and which lifts we have used every day in Dolomitis.
    There is a new function at www.dolomitisuperski.com - just enter the skipass number and check your skipass use!
    I was astonished to discover that I made 156 km during 6 days!

• Skiing and Boarding

Instant Answers: Dolomiti

Comments

Dolomiti Favorites

Reviews and photos of Dolomiti favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Dolomiti sightseeing.