Falzes Travel Guide

Falzes Restaurants

• juzz's Profile Photo

by juzz Written Sep 15, 2007

I went there in a crowded and sunny sunday in July with my family, this place is also a hotel but I only tried it as a restaurant. It's in the middle of meadows and forests, you can reach it driving on a small road or walking on the wonderful paths in the forest.
    As I saw it's quite crowded especially in the week ends, so you're better reserve a table.
    The dining rooms are clean and full of wodden forniture in the typical style, waiters and waitresses were efficient and kind (both qualities that usually fade away when the restaurant is crowded).
    Serving are quite abundant so be sure you're very hungry before to ask for both the frist dish and the main dish.
    I know quite well the typical food from that part of italy and I can say they cook very good and they have quite everything is typical. So if you want to have an idea of what you can eat there, you can just have a look in the internet to see how is food in sud tirol! (for example http://www.emmeti.it/Cucina/listaRicettePerRegioni.uk.html?idregione=17)

Favorite Dish: Knodel and Goulasch with "polenta" (corn porrige)

Instant Answers: Falzes

Comments

Falzes Travel Guide
Map of Falzes