Castellina in Chianti Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by skywalkerbeth

Most Recent Restaurants in Castellina in Chianti

• skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

Tre Porte: Where the locals go...

by skywalkerbeth Written Jun 7, 2007

The food was wonderful (although I had quit writing down our meals and unlike some friends of mine I never take food photos...) and Mom and I spent two hours here. I managed to spill a glass of red wine on her but she was pretty cheerful about it.

We saw two families celebrating their children's First Holy Communion and I missed seeing a funeral procession walking up the hill into the small church across the street - I had gone to the ladies' room...

• skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

Gelateria l'Antica Delizia: Public Service Announcement

by skywalkerbeth Updated Jun 7, 2007

THE BEST GELATO WE HAD ON THE ENTIRE TRIP. And we found it by accident... we had overeaten at lunch (again!) and almost didn't stop for gelato... we are sure glad we did!

As an added bonus - it was inside of ancient Etruscan ruins.

Favorite Dish: My favorite gelato was cioccolato con peperoncino. (yes, chocolate laced with hot pepper - mostly the ground up chile)

• sue_stone's Profile Photo

Chianti Bar: Good Coffee in Castellina

by sue_stone Written Nov 3, 2006

Mid-morning espresso

We visited Castellina in the morning and were keen to have a coffee before we continued our exploration of the surrounding areas.

We stopped by the Chianti Bar - it seemed like a good option as there were a few locals in there having coffee which is always a good sign.

Favorite Dish: All we needed was a quick coffee, so we both ordered an espresso and stood at the counter to drink it. The coffee was good and service was with a smile.

Another bonus were the clean toilets at the café.

Instant Answers: Castellina in Chianti

Comments

Castellina in Chianti Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Castellina in Chianti restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Castellina in Chianti sightseeing.

View all Castellina in Chianti hotels