Central Park, Florence

Via del Fosso Macinante,

Know about this? Rate It!

• Central Park: Best club in Florence

by luvbk11221 Written Jun 15, 2007

This club was absolutely fantastic. It was spacious, the dj was on point. He knew exactly what to play. I spent most of the night in the hip hop room. The club was packed and live and this was on a wednesday night. I strongly recommend this club if you are looking for hip hop in italy. You won't be disappointed.

Dress Code: Jeans ok, but be fashionable, it's italy!

• Central Park: Nightlife Fun? Notttttt

by lcr4m Updated Jun 22, 2011

The club itself was fun-- good music and good people. I would have given it a ten out of ten, but as I was leaving, there was a rude awakening. The staff is TERRIBLE and only want to rip you off. Apparently, you need a receipt to leave without any trouble/without having to pay 50 Euro for no reason...They not only ridicule you when you confront them for not giving you a receipt in the first place, but I have found (through multiple people, not just myself) that they purposefully forget to give you your receipt. In my situation, they laughed in my face when I confronted them about my ticket situation. I had already paid the 10 Euro I owed them (entrance plus a drink) and they completely denied it and called me crazy for even bringing it up. It is the MOST CORRPUT NIGHTCLUB I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. They purposefully try to make you feel crazy/miserable and rip you off. All in all, the club featured great music and had great drinks. Just be careful upon leaving-- MAKE SURE TO ASK FOR A RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY and if not, you will see how manipulative and terrible the staff is.

Dress Code: Nightclub attire