Moyo, Florence

Via dei Benci, 23 +39 055 247 9738

Know about this? Rate It!

• In the middle of the map, from
    In the middle of the map, from...
    by Henrik_rrb
  • Moyo
    by Azhut
  • Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo

Moyo: Calm and nice bar

by Henrik_rrb Written Nov 28, 2006

Nice and very elegant bar in the central parts of Florence. Open all day long, during the day more of a café, and the bar is proud to be the first bar in Florence with wireless internet connection, free for use.
    That must have come quite a long time ago, as nowadays even the gyms in Florence offers free internet connections for their clients... :)

I've been here twice, both time they closed the place down on me. Not sure if I go out too late? :) It has a very calm atmophere though, and despite their habit at closing when I want another beer I like it.

Special with this place is the high chairs they offer their customers, which apparently is positioned to form "M O Y O" all together. I have never seen it though, which probably also explains why they always are willing to give me only one beer...? ;)

During the day they serve lunch, but first and second plate, as a lot of different coffes. From 18.30 to 22 there is an aperitivo going on, while after 22 the place transforms into more of a nightclub, but still with the music on a quite good volume.

I always have beer here, but apparentely they are more proud of their wine list and their cocktails. Will try that next time, then maybe they won't close down the place before I've finished my drink? :)

Dress Code: It's an elegant place, but I would doubt there are any real dresscode here.

In the middle of the map, from
    • Business Travel