Space Club, Florence

Via Palazzuolo, 37 +39 055 293082

Know about this? Rate It!

• Space Electronic Night Club: Great Place

by trippingbillies08 Written Mar 26, 2008

I lived in Italy for two years and if i wanted to have fun I would hit up SPACE. Lorenzo the guy with the long hair is a good buddy of mine when I was there and GIGI the bartender downstairs was also. They are all good people and treat you great just as long as you dont act like an idiot because they will kick you out immediatley. Get on their good side talk to them and I promise you will have a VIP experience there.

Dress Code: When I was there I could wear whatever I wanted but I really wasnt considered a tourist there so it may be long pants and a T shirt

• alemir82's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: Great place to go

by alemir82 Written Feb 18, 2006

This double storey night club is one of the best in Florence and is popular with an under 30 crowd of locals and tourists. On the first floor there is a karaoke bar; a pub; an american styl bar; and a conversation area. On the second floor there is a dance floor with lasers and a space ship hovering above. This is a great place to go and party the whole night long.

• Tucci's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: Space for an amazing Saturday Night

by Tucci Written Apr 22, 2012

Space is definitely the nightclub to be at on a Saturday night. Abraham and Brian at First Class Promotions really know how to throw a party and this is the spot to be. Great people and amazing music make for an unforgettable night!! Tell them Tucci sent you.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLfbtqCk2U

Space Electronic Night Club: Great place to go

by alemir82 Written Feb 18, 2006

• Space Electronic Night Club: Out on the town

by Gigga Written Mar 18, 2008

Great club playing some mad tracks had a great night with my contiki ppls!

unfortunately there is a but! da story goes:

after a top night at the club i left with 2 friends, [a guy and a girl]. There was a massive queue at the front for taxi's so we decided to go for a walk in da hope to finder a taxi quicker. After walking past a few streets we saw a guy just standing there in the middle of the night with a suitcase next to him. He came up to us and asked us if we needed help. He said he would call a taxi on our behalf and he did. After this happened we started asking him questions about the suitcase and he was acting very suspicious claiming he didnt know who's it is. My mate sensed da danger more than me and the girl coz quite frankly we were pissed. He told the guy we needed to go back to the club to pick up a friend and we'll b back...once we were gone the guy came back with a scooter offering us a lift to da campsite we were staying at......we obviously declined.

Quick summary: Great club for tourists BUT beware once u step out, take care, hangout and leave in groups and don't even think about taking short-cuts!

Dress Code: I got in with shorts so yeah it's cool

• Space Electronic Night Club: drunken escapades

by paradisecircus Updated May 5, 2011

there definitely weren't a lot of ppl, like 40 at peak; but it's may 5/6th and a thursday, and it's florence, so that's clearly why. otherwise it wouldve been sick if they opened up the 2nd floor. only negative thing is originally it's 16 euro to get in, but we got in for 10 euro for some reason b/c i said we were canadian lol.

me and my sister still had a lot of fun. it was just us and a bunch of other english-speaking tourists. if i'm ever back in florence i'm coming back here on a saturday!

Dress Code: can be casual, but we dressed up

• Music
    • School Holidays

• Space Electronic Night Club: Best Time of my friggin life

by neldo127 Written Jun 28, 2006

okay so this night was nothing short of amazing. ill remember it until the day i die. so i went on an "educational" tour with a ton of friends and got hammered b4 this nightclub. god i love lemoncella di capri haha anyways, this night club was sooo much fun. i dont think i stopped dancing from the moment i got in there. i think every song they played was my favorite. i danced with 52380 girls. it was awesome. i think being drunk multiplied the effects lol. the only bad thing about this night was i hooked up with some people that i definitely regret yikes. besides that i HIGHLY recommend you checking this place out if your a teenager of course. AMAZING AHHHHH take me back to florence please!!

Dress Code: not too dressy just look good casually

Instant Answers: Florence