Space Electronic Night Club, Florence

Know about this? Rate It!

Florence- Space Electronica
    by lashr1999
  • Space Electronica Night Club: Florence's Tourist Nightclub

by grantravel Updated Aug 10, 2005

Florence- Space Electronica

It's probably not a place where most of the locals would go, so if you looking for somewhere like that avoid this place. But for tourist's looking to have an awesome night out and to meet other tourist's from all over the world this is the place to go.

Space Electronica is a great place for a fun night of dancing, karaoke and wet T shirt competitions. It has 2 stories, with a huge dance floor and bar upstairs and the karaoke bar downstairs.

• Singles
    • Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• lashr1999's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: Space Electronic Night Club

by lashr1999 Updated Jul 29, 2005

Space Electronic Night Club

The Space Electronic Disco has a great setup and music. The best time to get there is after 12 midnight and it stays packed until 3 AM. The bartenders were wonderful too, remember that the entrance ticket gives you a free drink;) The second floor is where the action is, you have to be there when the laser lights start. They play a variety of disco and techno music on this level. The first level has Karaoke which is fun if you are drunk and with friends who make fun of how badly you mess up the lyrics.

• Study Abroad

• Space Electronic Night Club: Great Place

by trippingbillies08 Written Mar 26, 2008

I lived in Italy for two years and if i wanted to have fun I would hit up SPACE. Lorenzo the guy with the long hair is a good buddy of mine when I was there and GIGI the bartender downstairs was also. They are all good people and treat you great just as long as you dont act like an idiot because they will kick you out immediatley. Get on their good side talk to them and I promise you will have a VIP experience there.

Dress Code: When I was there I could wear whatever I wanted but I really wasnt considered a tourist there so it may be long pants and a T shirt

• huwhit's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: SEEDY SEEDY SPACE-GOERS - Ha!!! What a Night!!!i

by huwhit Written Aug 9, 2005

Upstairs Dancefloor

Well, the highlight of my night at this establishment was the Wet-T-Shirt context upstairs in the main dancefloor area. It has stadium style seating above and a huge stage AND an awesome location for the DJ's.

Downstairs is a little bit more sedate with booths and huge TV's.

The men in Italy freaked the girls out a little bit as they are fairly forward - and don't be suprised if you see very young children or very old women and men in there.

It is a great experience nonetheless, and often happens when going out OS, it can get pretty messy!!!

Enjoy!

Dress Code: From memory, they won't let you in with shorts on or thongs, but other than that they're pretty easy.

• alemir82's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: Great place to go

by alemir82 Written Feb 18, 2006

This double storey night club is one of the best in Florence and is popular with an under 30 crowd of locals and tourists. On the first floor there is a karaoke bar; a pub; an american styl bar; and a conversation area. On the second floor there is a dance floor with lasers and a space ship hovering above. This is a great place to go and party the whole night long.

• Tucci's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: Space for an amazing Saturday Night

by Tucci Written Apr 22, 2012

Space is definitely the nightclub to be at on a Saturday night. Abraham and Brian at First Class Promotions really know how to throw a party and this is the spot to be. Great people and amazing music make for an unforgettable night!! Tell them Tucci sent you.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLfbtqCk2U

Space Electronic Night Club: Great place to go

by alemir82 Written Feb 18, 2006

• Space Electronic Night Club: dance til' you drop

by zu1 Written May 3, 2004

The space electronic dance club is a great place to meet people. There are a lot of teens from all over the world, literaly. The bar and Kareoke is downstairs and the dance floor is upstairs. You will dance till you drop, because i did.

Dress Code: You can wear anything you want. Dress code is not require.

• kylamees's Profile Photo

Space Electronic Night Club: Space Electronic Night Club

by kylamees Written Aug 25, 2002

Good place to have fun: music is mainstream and a little bit older, crowded after midnight until 3:00, You can get free drink for Your ticket. Entrance costs about 25000, credit cards are accepted. Usually the dance separately but You can find boy/girl to dance with. Many tourists speak english and german, bar at first floor with rest places and computer corner, dancing floor is upstairs.

Dress Code: Usual, T-Shirt is OK

• chrissyalex's Profile Photo

Well, I visited 2 nightclubs...

by chrissyalex Written Aug 25, 2002

Well, I visited 2 nightclubs while I was in Florence and they really were not my thing. I am not a big fan of bars anyway! I forgot the name of one of them but I would definately not return to 'Space Electronika' It was just a huge pick up joint! There were mainly two types of people there. Tourists and sleazy guys trying to pick up tourists!
    What I DO recommend to do at night is take a nice stroll around Piazza dell Signoria. It is so beautiful and the Loggia is all lit up. There was live classical music playing near the Uffizi Gallery and lots of people just strolling around and soaking up the atmosphere. Be sure to stop for a gelato too!!! :-)

• Space Electronic Night Club: drunken escapades

by paradisecircus Updated May 5, 2011

there definitely weren't a lot of ppl, like 40 at peak; but it's may 5/6th and a thursday, and it's florence, so that's clearly why. otherwise it wouldve been sick if they opened up the 2nd floor. only negative thing is originally it's 16 euro to get in, but we got in for 10 euro for some reason b/c i said we were canadian lol.

me and my sister still had a lot of fun. it was just us and a bunch of other english-speaking tourists. if i'm ever back in florence i'm coming back here on a saturday!

Dress Code: can be casual, but we dressed up

• Music

• Space Electronic Night Club: Best Time of my friggin life

by neldo127 Written Jun 28, 2006

okay so this night was nothing short of amazing. ill remember it until the day i die. so i went on an "educational" tour with a ton of friends and got hammered b4 this nightclub. god i love lemoncella di capri haha anyways, this night club was sooo much fun. i dont think i stopped dancing from the moment i got in there. i think every song they played was my favorite. i danced with 52380 girls. it was awesome. i think being drunk multiplied the effects lol. the only bad thing about this night was i hooked up with some people that i definitely regret yikes. besides that i HIGHLY recommend you checking this place out if your a teenager of course. AMAZING AHHHHH take me back to florence please!!

Dress Code: not too dressy just look good casually

• Space Electronic Night Club: Out on the town

by Gigga Written Mar 18, 2008

Great club playing some mad tracks had a great night with my contiki ppls!

unfortunately there is a but! da story goes:

after a top night at the club i left with 2 friends, [a guy and a girl]. There was a massive queue at the front for taxi's so we decided to go for a walk in da hope to finder a taxi quicker. After walking past a few streets we saw a guy just standing there in the middle of the night with a suitcase next to him. He came up to us and asked us if we needed help. He said he would call a taxi on our behalf and he did. After this happened we started asking him questions about the suitcase and he was acting very suspicious claiming he didnt know who's it is. My mate sensed da danger more than me and the girl coz quite frankly we were pissed. He told the guy we needed to go back to the club to pick up a friend and we'll b back...once we were gone the guy came back with a scooter offering us a lift to da campsite we were staying at......we obviously declined.

Quick summary: Great club for tourists BUT beware once u step out, take care, hangout and leave in groups and don't even think about taking short-cuts!

Dress Code: I got in with shorts so yeah it's cool

Instant Answers: Florence