Lido di Camaiore Travel Guide

Lido di Camaiore Hotels

Lido di Camaiore Restaurants

• spoiledexpat's Profile Photo

by spoiledexpat Written Aug 9, 2013

Da Noi Due is a real treat for anyone who loves seafood. Located in a hotel along the passeggiata of Lido di Camaiore, you might expect nothing more than just your ol'run of the mill tourist trap. We thought that.

Fortunately, we were completely wrong.

A set menu of €30 per person includes antipasto (8 different dishes), 2 pastas, entree, and side dishes, not to mention dessert, coffee, wine, water, and the ever popular amazzacaffe (coffee killer! usually something like a grappa or amaro after coffee). And, if I didn't mention the owner and staff there, you would be missing out on another secret. They are amazing, friendly people who are ready to help or give you a recipe when you beg them nicely.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish from this restaurant was part of the antipasto. Boiled cabbage with pinoli nuts - both sweet, salty, and creamy. I immediately went out and bought a cabbage the next day in order to replicate this dish....with less than favorable results. I WILL wrestle the recipe out of them the next time we go!

Instant Answers: Lido di Camaiore

Comments

Lido di Camaiore Travel Guide
Map of Lido di Camaiore