Been here? Rate It!
Piazza Grande. At the heart of...
Piazza Grande. At the heart of the old city, this piazza was entirely rebuilt after the bombardment of 1943. In the piazza stands the Duomo (16th to 18th centuries), which was rebuilt after the Second World War along its original lines. Within there are paintings by Iacopo Ligozzi, Passignano, and Andrea del Sarto.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Livorno Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Wilmington Hotels
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Lindcove Hotels
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Boracay Island
- Abu Dhabi