The river at night: Yep still strollin`
This is the River Arno as we crossed from the station into town.
Lots of gorgeous colours lighting up the river.Related to:
- Budget Travel
Ambaraba' Pub: Ambaraba'
Nice place for drinking, eating something and chatting.
Try Grelata Mixta with french fries and a nice cold beer (beer is expensive, drink it slowly!).Related to:
- Budget Travel
Mmm I didn't really check out...
Mmm I didn't really check out the nightlife here, but this is a big city, so there should be something to do here at night too.
This is a gentle warning to anyone using a vehicle on the road at the front of the hotel, who is not...more
This was a very nice and cozy hotel.. the perfect choice when you are looking for a maore relaxing...more
This is an ultra modern hotel set just outside the town of Pisa, very close to the hospital - which...more
Latest Pisa Hotel Reviews
- Jolly Hotel Cavalieri
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Hotel Santa Croce in Fossabanda
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Park Hotel California
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Royal Victoria Hotel
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Hotel La Pace
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 12 Reviews
- Il Convento
- 2 Reviews
- Hotel Roseto
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Bologna Hotel Pisa
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Michele Guest House
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Explore the World
- West Onslow Beach Hotels
- Anaheim Hotels
- Pachmarhi Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Ligao Hotels