Rosignano Solvay Things to Do

Ciao Dirk!!
  • Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Rosignano Solvay

• Azhut's Profile Photo

The biggest Square we have !!

by Azhut Updated Mar 20, 2005

As you maybe understood, Rosignano Solvay is a "young" town so it has not interesting historical sites to visit. With this picture I wanted to show our most important square "Piazza Risorgimento". At the centre of this square is situated a bronze statue representing a wild horse, symbolizing the love of own country from the period of italian's history called 'Risorgimento' to the end of the two wars, that will give the chance to our country to become a united nation.

• School Holidays

The Monument

by Azhut Updated Mar 20, 2005

This is the bronze statue of the wild horse. The scene under the horse is dedicated to all people died during the wars (especially the"Great war" 1914-1918). The monument, realized by the sculptor Rolando Filidei (1914-1980), in this picture is not the original version made of wood.

• Work Abroad

Beaches

by Azhut Updated Mar 20, 2005

Here you can see the beach where I was used to go when I was a little girl :-))) I used to spend all my summer on the beach, and this beach was the best for children with its big places where playing volleyball. Unfortunately this beach is now not far from the little harbor, built up in the last 3 years. Nothing is change too much but I still remember my childhood beach!!

My German friend Dirk.

Ciao Dirk!!

In this picture you can see one of my best friend in Germany, Dirk! I met him during my University's studies. He was in Italy for studying Italian so I had the chance to be his "guide" for 1 year. I sowed him my country and of course my hometown too! Now he always asks to me to go to Berlin, where he lives; it's his turn to be my guide ;-))

• ludogatto's Profile Photo

sunbathing and swimming

by ludogatto Written Aug 2, 2005

Rosignano is a seeside place, very crowded during week end and summer season, but is nice too during the spring....

Instant Answers: Rosignano Solvay

Comments

Rosignano Solvay Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Rosignano Solvay things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rosignano Solvay sightseeing.

View all Rosignano Solvay hotels