Bevagna Warnings and Dangers

Parking lot near Porta Todi, Bevagna
    by Trekki
    Is there a doctor in the house?
    by karenincalifornia

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Bevagna

• Trekki's Profile Photo

Enough parking outside the city walls

by Trekki Updated Feb 14, 2009

Parking lot near Porta Todi, Bevagna

Like for many of the old Umbrian cities and villages, we (visitors) should park outside the city walls. This, as space inside is rare and should be left for the locals. Enough parking lots are available outside the city: a big one at Porta Cannara in the north and a smaller one (see photo) at Porta Todi in the east. Walking around in the city is easy. Parking is free of charge (it was in April 2008 and I didn’t see a parking bill machine) and I always found a lot. It might be difficult in summer though. But as the parking area in the north is bigger, there should always be some space in summer.

• Architecture

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo

Stay Healthy in Bevagna

by karenincalifornia Written Feb 28, 2005

Is there a doctor in the house?

If you desperately need a doctor in Bevagna, you might find yourself visiting this charming medical facility. Like the enoteca around the corner, this clinic was also closed in mid-afternoon.

Don't stop here if you need a doctor!

• Hiking and Walking

• pigletsmom's Profile Photo

Locals may want to cheat you

by pigletsmom Written Mar 6, 2004

I went into a Bevagna grocery store to buy a peach. I gave the clerk ten euros, and he only gave me back two euros, which meant he charged me 8 euros for one peach. When I asked him about the price, he started yelling at me and told me to get out of his store. I found an Italian women who spoke english that said she would talk to him. She spoke in italian to him, and the grocer started throwing money at me and yelling at me in Italian. He was furious that he got caught cheating me. It was really horrible. I think I ended up paying two euros for the peach. But it was a terrible way to start the day in Bevagna. The grocery store is to the left when you first enter the town through the old gates. The old man is the owner.

• Architecture
    • Singles

Instant Answers: Bevagna

Comments

Bevagna Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Bevagna warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bevagna sightseeing.