Moscosi Travel Guide

Moscosi Restaurants

• Trekki's Profile Photo

by Trekki Updated Aug 12, 2013

The meals at agriturismo La Corte sul Lago are down to earth and very delicious. But then this is the kind of restaurant I am looking for on my travels, since I don’t like experimental or fancy style food (or anything where the cook is so eager to get his star that he does anything for it). The menu made my mouth water and I decided again that I’d eat “Italian”, i.e. all courses. As antipasto I had melons with prosciutto and was amazed by the dishes size: six pieces of melon, double wrapped in prosciutto. And when my primo arrived, penne arrabiata, I already doubted that I will finish all my dishes. It was a huge portion and delicious. As second I had pieces of roasted pork without cotorni (vegetables) and I could only finish half of it, although it was very good. I wasn’t able to order dessert so I finished off with caffè. To accompany my meal I had half a litre of red house wine (very good, dry but full of flavour) and a bottle of water. All in my entire bill came to an amazing 20 Euro only!

Highly recommended!

Location of La Corte sul Lago on Google Maps.