Perugia Warnings and Dangers

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Poor "Vespa"

by croisbeauty Updated Oct 23, 2011

Vespa skeleton

This is what might happened to you if parking your "Vespa" outside the city walls of Perugia. I've took this picture at Borgo XX Giugno, which is situated in between Porta San Pietro and Chiesa di San Pietro. This area might be considerate as the outskrt of the town.
    I wonder what was the look of the guy's face when he come back on the spot?

• deebum25's Profile Photo

Not validating bus ticket

by deebum25 Written Sep 27, 2008

I've read a number of silly people stating that you shouldn't bother to validate your bus tickets because you'll never get caught blah blah blah well I'm here to tell you differently. I've visited six different parts of Italy and my husband and I have become very adept at using the bus lines. Only twice have we taken a bus and not been boarded by the Finance Inspector who demand to see everyone's tickets to make sure that you have punched them in the machine. We have seen people who argue taken off buses, presumably never to be seen again. Besides tickets are cheap, is it really worth the fine you might get to try to rip off the bus company and ride for free? Same goes for the trains, only you validate your ticket on the platform before you board.

• Trains

Instant Answers: Perugia

Comments

Perugia Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Perugia warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Perugia sightseeing.