Wander, Enjoy, Learn
Favorite thing: Some of the finest moments we experienced in Urbania were the result of wandering. We've learned over the years, that interesting architecture, people, and food can be found by "accident".
Urbania has a spiritual quality to it; even though it is spread out (except for the ancient center), it has that warm, "small-town" feel. It is a small town with lovely flowers flowing out of windows and off of ledges; it is a small town with weekly markets and families enjoying the festivities; it is a small town with children playing in the park and teens in groups trying to impress.j
Fondest memory: Photographs:
1. One of the first residences we saw after we strolled near the Park of Rememberance.
2. Just one example of the many arches through Urbania. Allan is walking through one.
3. One of the apartment buildings with lovely flowers adorning the wrought-iron railings..
So, just wander as you enjoy the sights and sounds of Urbania and learn the joy of this small town.
- Historical Travel
- Road Trip
Learn Italian in Urbania
Favorite thing: The biggest school for Italian in Urbania is the Centro Studi Italiani. There are 8 levels of course given at the school and the level most suitable is determined by the test given on the first day.
There are grammatical, conversation and culture classes given for all levels.
See it's web site: http://www.centrostuditaliani.org/
- Study Abroad
Try the gelati at Bar Centrale
Favorite thing: The gelati at Bar Centrale is truly excellent and is a must try. And once you've tried it, you'll be having it every day.
- Study Abroad
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates