Lazise Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Lazise

• MarioPortugal's Profile Photo

Princess Caffé: Specialità Pesce at the Princess

by MarioPortugal Updated Apr 6, 2007

On March 30, 2007, I had the pleasure to enjoy an excellent meal at Princess Caffé in Lazise (VR). The speciality of the restaurant is on seafood. The wines were also great. This restaurant should be a must for a visitor to this area. :)

• Wine Tasting

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Il Porto Cafe: Sittin' in the Dock of the Bay.....

by SabrinaSummerville Written Oct 5, 2006

Lakeside table at Il Porto

As soon as we arrived in Lazise we were longing for a restroom and a drink, in that order.

Our tour guide reliably informed us that the public restrooms in Lazise leave a lot to be desired, so we found ourselves a little cafe overlooking the lake. We were completely happy with Il Porto Cafe.

The views of the lake are hard to equal and it's a delight to watch the birds as you sip a tasty Italian coffee.

Favorite Dish: We only ordered caffe latte but it was served with a smile at lakeside tables covered with very pretty sunflower tablecloths. The lattes were large and creamy, made with freshly ground coffee.

I would love to come back for more.

• GIRASOLE: Godd food & service

by mikeymar Updated Aug 19, 2006

Not the sort of place that I would have selected from driving nearby. Across the road is a new appartment development....however the restaurant is much used by Italians.
    The special thing abou this place is the welcome, quality of food and the exceptional service.

Favorite Dish: Spag. al ragu & calzone

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

La Forgia: Small but great seafood

by croisbeauty Written Jun 29, 2005

La Forgia

Besides being a hotel, La Forgia is one of the best restaurants in Lazise, which I strongly recommend. In fact, it is my favourite restaurant in Lazise.

Favorite Dish: It is definetely the seafood, in particularly high quality fish which is usualy fresh, coming daily from the Northern Adriatic.
    Since I was many times here, I reccomend you white meat grilled fish, squids and schrimps. Regarding wines, you should trust the weiter's advice. Take some dry white wine from nearby Custozza or Soave.

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Gatto Nero: A kind of tavernetta

by croisbeauty Updated Jun 29, 2005
    Gatto Nero

The important thing you have to know regarding openning hours of the restaurants in Italy; the best local restaurants are closed from 2:00PM to 18:00PM. It does not metter if high season or not.
    However, a number of small cantinettas or tavernettas works al day, offering sandwiches, or cold dishes.

Favorite Dish: Gatto Nero is what Italians call tavernetta, a small taverna, where after 14:00PM you can still eat some properly made dishes. I've ordered prosciutto con melone, while my companion insalata di mare. After we had ice-cream, which was delicious.
    Including wine and esspresso, the lunch cost me little less then 20 euros. We had sorbetto on the house.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

At the main square: Coffee & ice cream

by Carmela71 Written May 27, 2005

And again ice creams took our eyes, well Stace eyes. We only stopped for a coffee after the pizza take away, but after having a look to the menu, he decided to have an ice cream ;-)

Sorry I have to check, as I do not remember the name

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

Piazza Cafe: Great Gnocchi

by sandysmith Updated Apr 22, 2005

seafood gnocchi

Favorite Dish: The cafe was a great place to escape from the heat of the midday sun and enjoy some good italian food. My friend had pizza which looked an tasted delicious but my choice was gnocchi - one of my favourite pastas, It was served with salmon and prawns -yummy.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Do not remember: Take away pizzas

by Carmela71 Written May 27, 2005

Choose your own size pizza, even for someone that does not love Itlian food, this pizzas were really nice , they were not cheap but really nice.

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

Various: Piazza Cafes

by sandysmith Updated Apr 22, 2005

cafe in the Piazza

In the main piazza you are spoilt for choice for somewhere to eat. Can't remember the name of this one but it was right in the middle on the right hand side as we approached from the harbour area.

Instant Answers: Lazise

Comments

Lazise Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Lazise restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lazise sightseeing.