Lido di Iesolo Nightlife

Paulien is reading a book.
    by Jerelis
  • Nightlife
    by DE82

Most Recent Nightlife in Lido di Iesolo

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

Reading a book.

by Jerelis Written Dec 9, 2013
    Paulien is reading a book.

Wondering what to pack for your next vacation? Yes, we always have some stress related to this issue. As an experienced traveler I always combine some days to relax with some days to explore the surroundings, beautiful historical cities or hiking the amazing National Parks. So I can easily say that whenever I am on vacation, I often want to relax, escape and unwind. There is nothing quite like a good book to accomplish these things.

Being away for many days on a vacation break will of course give you a great chance of getting your head into a good book or two, but which books should you choose to take with you? I do take along some ‘beach books’: a good beach book is engaging and a quick enough read that you can finish most of it on the beach before my sunscreen wears off. A beach book isn't necessarily literature, but a beach book that will entertain. With these beach books in my hand, all I need to remember is my towel and sunscreen.

But some literature is also coming along, because having a vacation, whatever the time of year, usually makes me turn my thoughts to which good book should we take with me? Sitting in my comfortable chair after a beautiful day with long walk, reading a good book in the evening makes it complete.

• Study Abroad

• Il Muretto: Top deejays and crazy people

by DE82 Updated Oct 24, 2004

This is one of the most famous clubs in Lido di Iesolo.

It's open in the summerseason (from april till september) but only on wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday.It has 1 dancefloor and a garden with a little dancefloor but that's only open in highseason.

There are national and international deejays and the crowd is allways crazy. The first time i was there my friends where in shock...guys in pink t-shirts,huge sunglasses en weird haircuts, but i loved it!

It isn't cheap to go to Il Muretto, the entrance varies from 15 - 30 E and on special nights even more.
    It opens at midnight (it gets crowded at 01:30) and ends at 06:00.You can get a drink for 8 -10 E.

Girls allways get in (and pay less) the bouncers aren't that bad but some guys don't get in.

Il Muretto is for people who like house music,like to see the latest fashion and can live on only 2 drinks (that is if you aren't rich)

Dress Code: From casual till over the top.

Instant Answers: Lido di Iesolo

Comments

Lido di Iesolo Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Lido di Iesolo nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lido di Iesolo sightseeing.

View all Lido di Iesolo hotels