Lido di Iesolo Restaurants

Ordering the ice creams.
    by Jerelis
  • Enjoying the ice creams at the nearby fountain.
    Enjoying the ice creams at the nearby...
    Just enjoying it.

Most Recent Restaurants in Lido di Iesolo

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

Ristorante Piave: Very mediocre.

by Jerelis Written Mar 26, 2014

Well, what to write about this restaurant? This is a difficult place to review as it is not a top restaurant it is quite mediocre. But a very good thing was the fact that this restaurant was absolutely buzzing and fully seated every night but it's so well run we didn’t wait for more than 5 minutes to be seated. Besides that the service was definitely very good and very friendly. But this still leaves our experience with food they served. The prawn starters were frozen and some of the vegetables were also frozen which is a true shame in Italy (I guess everywhere).

The menu of Ristorante Piave is fairly typical for a mainstream Italian restaurant, you will even get a free aperitif and a free liqueur. We had a few pizzas and the children some fried potatoes to go with that. To our disappointment the fries were greasy and soft. The pizza I had was okay, which makes this restaurant probably a nice place for a quick and unpretentious pizza. The prices were not much different to better quality restaurants so the question is should they up there game?

Favorite Dish: Here I had the a pizza with grana and rucola, which was okay.

Getting started ... Sam in front of the restaurant. One of the pizzas we had. Paulien at the restaurant.
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

Gelateria Luna: A true delight!

by Jerelis Written Mar 26, 2014

Lido di Jesolo is well known for the being a very touristic sea side resort established out of a health resort. But Lido di Jesolo is also known for one ice cream parlour, namely the Gelateria Luna. This particular ice cream parlour provides a gastronomic ice cream indulgence to children (and adults) of all ages. Many of the flavours are found nowhere else in the world.

For sure on summer evenings, the Italian gelateria (ice cream shop) is the busiest part of town. If like me you are a fan of ice-cream you absolutely cannot leave Lido di Jesolo without trying one of these succulent ices. Amongst the great number of different flavours on offer you might fall for the Fior di Latte, a real torrent of freshness for your palate. The cherry on the ice is that the staff are incredibly kind, a characteristic that makes this particular ice-cream parlour even more attractive and delighted both my kids and my girlfriend as being true.

Favorite Dish: Ricotta stregata: literally ‘bewitched ricotta’ (a type of cheese). Ricotta stregata is softer than normal gelato, because it actually contains ricotta. Definitely one to try if you fancy something different.

Ordering the ice creams. Enjoying the ice creams at the nearby fountain. Just enjoying it.
    • Luxury Travel

• Trocadero: Tourist Trap

by Fra.da. Updated Sep 18, 2006

I think that this restaurant is mainly a tourist trap. I went there with my uncle to eat fried seafood. Well, I am actually not fond of fried seafood, but the one I had at Trocadero was so so. Quality of the seafood was ok, but prices are really EXPENSIVE and I don't think this restaurant is worth going. We spent 37 € each and our menu was:
    crostini with salmon
    fried seafood plus french fries
    water and wine
    coffee.
    The ambience itself is not that nice, pretty old. I think this restaurant would be ok if it was cheaper. So I will never go back and I would not suggest it to my friends.

Favorite Dish: No favorite dish. Anyway the menu doesn't offer a wide choice, so it is a big problem if you don't want to order fried seafood. My boyfriend doesn't like seafood so he took gnocchi with tomato sauce and he paid 37 € as well!!!!!!
    The only positive aspect of this restaurant might be the location, because it is near a wild beach that might be nice at summer time.

The veranda outside

Instant Answers: Lido di Iesolo

Comments

Lido di Iesolo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Lido di Iesolo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lido di Iesolo sightseeing.

View all Lido di Iesolo hotels