Peschiera del Garda Restaurants

fritto misto
    by borghi

Most Recent Restaurants in Peschiera del Garda

• borghi's Profile Photo

Ristorante Pizzeria "Ai Borghi": Wonderful location, excelent food!

by borghi Written Jun 1, 2012
    meat mix

I have found this place on internet website, and i saw by the images this beautiful location, with green areas, sports plants and pools, outside of the crowded and tourist Lake Garda. i goes with my family in the external porch, elegant but cheap, and we eat meat and fish: all the dishes was very tasteful, the home-made bread was the best i have never eat, and a good bottle of white Lugana wine.
    The service was very gently, and we spent the whole day in the outside garden, drinking some good juices and drinks. I advice this restaurant and this place to everyone, its a Pearl on Lake Garda.
    Surely we 'll come back!
    John

Favorite Dish: I eat "filetto al pepe verde", very delicate and soft, it mealt in your mouth, very tasteful with the right quantity of salt and spices. I have ordered a dish of salted potatos with rosemary, really specials!
    they have fresh and good quality ingredients, and a young but professional chef!

• School Holidays

• Turska's Profile Photo

many restaurants near the old city walls: Cheap prices for good food!

by Turska Written May 2, 2008

We walked aroun and red all menus.We desided to take that one,witch had best view to the lake,and many different pizzas and pastas.I don´t remeber the ame of the place-I´ll ad it ater,if I come to remeber it.
    Photo is taken from the terrace to the lake.I don´t have a photo of the restaurant-I don´t ALLWAYS remember to think about VT on holliday.. ;)

Favorite Dish: We had carlic-bread,two large pizzas and 1L of house wine,and it was all together only 20e!!The wine was 5e,whole pot,and in Finland you pay more for one glas!And it was very good wine,also-if you ask us.We like Italian white wines the best anyway.

• mapakettle's Profile Photo

Piatta Tipici E Pizza: Italian food, with a a German accent

by mapakettle Updated Feb 27, 2005

I promised not to include any more pictures of Ma

This restaurant is located in the heart of the centre, with a large outdoor seating area allowing patrons to watch, or to be watched by the tourists wandering by.

The staff are friendly, however a bit too relaxed as one waiter was continously spinning his serving tray on his finger tips, only to allow this missile to fly into the busy pedestrian corridor, narrowly missing a 'very' obese lady wearing the tightest capri pants I have ever observed. He was rewarded with cheers from the diners, and a threatening look from the lady's black leather-clad anorexic female companion.

Favorite Dish: The aroma from freshly grilled steak hung heavily in the air, forcing a change in my order from pasta to charbroiled Rib Eye. It had been awhile since I had ordered red meat, and the smell convinced me that it was now time to break that dry spell.

I ordered my steak, medium rare, complete with local mushrooms. Ma Kettle stuck to her convictions and had a Tuna Salad, 'HUGE', with big chunks of Tuna, Buffalo cheese, etc., etc., from which, with no resistance from me, she insisted I share.

My steak, unfortunately, was not as I had envisioned. It came smothered with a wonderful tomato and mushroom sauce, and very flavourful french fried potatoes on the side. The steak was extremely tender, thicker than most, but in my opinion, was ruined by the addition of the sauce. However, my heart was set on grilled steak, and, due to no fault of the cooks, did not satisfy my cravings. Upon close examination of the menu, Ma Kettle saw my error. It was delivered as promised, however in my attempt to be worldly, I had just assumed, and therefore, screwed up.

Moral of this story, listen to your wife when she offers to lend assistance.

• Trains

Instant Answers: Peschiera del Garda

Comments

Peschiera del Garda Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Peschiera del Garda restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Peschiera del Garda sightseeing.

View all Peschiera del Garda hotels