Peschiera del Garda Shopping

by mapakettle

Most Recent Shopping in Peschiera del Garda

• Profumeria Monolo ol ono ???: Shopping in Peschiera Del Garda

by VickTomLissy Written Oct 15, 2007

I purchased a perfume called "stile donna" by Sergio Tacchini at at store called Profumeria Monolo ol' ono (spelling may not be correct) in Peschiera Del Garda. I would like to purchase more. Can you please adivse how I can do this? Please e-mail me back at tomviclis @yahoo.com in the USA.

• mapakettle's Profile Photo

Shopping in the Centro: Seems awfully dull...

by mapakettle Written Jun 14, 2004

Shopping in Peschiera seems rather dull. There didn't appear to be anything outstanding to choose from, no shops that really caught our eye. Usually there is something that you remember, but not this trip.

There appeared to be lots of sales, and at give-away prices. For example, pajamas for 5 euro, but you have to like red and white (mens).

No, I don't think Peschiera is the place to come for shopping. However, maybe we did'nt find the right place to go...

What to buy: I suppose if you really searched for something 'special', you could decide to purchase a Bonzai plant, a ceramic tree that is decorated with many different coloured sequins braided to look like foliage, or the other items that resemble flowers.

But really, why would you want one. Where would you put it. Maybe a better question to ask would be, who do you have a grudge against, and you'd like to give them a gift that keeps on giving (giving the willies to, that is).

These things were various sizes, and quite expensive. I suppose they are unique to Peschiera, because I have never seen them elsewhere.

What to pay: upwards of 30 euro...

Instant Answers: Peschiera del Garda

Comments

Peschiera del Garda Shopping

Reviews and photos of Peschiera del Garda shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Peschiera del Garda sightseeing.

View all Peschiera del Garda hotels