Roncade Travel Guide

Roncade Restaurants

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    La Rocca 4 more images

by croisbeauty Written Jun 13, 2006

When visiting new destinations, my instinct always lead me to the good local restaurants. Roncade, on the other hand, is pretty small town and the choice is kind of restricted. Even though, one can choose the wrong one.
    After finishing my dinner I had nice conversation with owners of the restaurant, very friendly people who opened it recently. They are originally from Neaples, the town which offers one of the best couisine in whole of Italy. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Favorite Dish: Since I was very hungry, the weiter suggested me to take grilled mixt dish which was delicious. He also suggested me wine, it was Merlot, of very good quality. The dinner, esspresso included, cost me 21,20 euros which is less the average price in Veneto.
    The stuff also show me around, taking me into the kitchen too, whee I get to know the chief cook and his stuff. It was realy great experience to me.

Roncade Off The Beaten Path

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

by croisbeauty Written Jun 13, 2006

I like the sunsets and take any oportunity to snap it whenever possible. The sunset over Roncade was very colourful and in particularly attractive. Hope yoi like my pictures.

Instant Answers: Roncade

Comments

Roncade Travel Guide
Map of Roncade