Torri del Benaco Restaurants

• First glass, Casa Beust, Torri del Benaco, Italy
    First glass, Casa Beust, Torri del...
  • Pizza at Casa Beust, Torri del Benaco, Italy
    Pizza at Casa Beust, Torri del Benaco,...
  • Coffee at Casa Beust, Torri del Benaco, Italy
    Coffee at Casa Beust, Torri del Benaco,...

Most Recent Restaurants in Torri del Benaco

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Casa Beust: Casa Beust on the lakeside

by Martin_S. Written Aug 11, 2013
    First glass, Casa Beust, Torri del Benaco, Italy

The restaurant is located in the town of Torri del Benaco and sits on beautiful Lake Garda, need I say more...well yes I should, the tables are placed on small "piers" that jut out into the lake and you are slightly above the water so feel as if you are in a boat and enjoy the scenery surrounding the lake.

Favorite Dish: We had pizza, as might be expected, mine had a generous topping of very thinly sliced ham and thin crust, scrupmtious.
    Also enjoyed my first glass of Italian wine since landing in Italy a few hours earlier ^O^
    And last but by no means least, my first cup of coffee. There is a very strange occurance that we have found ONLY in Italy. It seems that no matter when you order a cup of coffee, and no matter where, it could be in a gas station, bus station, street vendor or high end coffee shop, yes no matter where, the coffee is FANTASTIC.
    Have all the good coffee beans immigrated to Italy ???

• Luxury Travel
    • Wine Tasting

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

bella vista: Ristorante sul Garda

by croisbeauty Updated May 31, 2005

Ristorante

Since I was in hurry to visit Malcesine, I stoped only about two hours in Torri del Benaco. Besides, I was here round noon, too early to have a lunch.

Favorite Dish: Nevertheless, I am always looking for the new restaurants, especially those known for its good cuisine. Some locals told me, this on the picture is the best restaurant in Torri del Benaco and its surroundings. During my next Garda tour, very soon, I'll stop here to taste the food.

Instant Answers: Torri del Benaco

Comments

Torri del Benaco Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Torri del Benaco restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Torri del Benaco sightseeing.

View all Torri del Benaco hotels