Campanile and its Views, Venice

Know about this? Rate It!

Lagoon
  • Campanile and its Views
    Rooftops
    by DEBBBEDB
  • I am sorry I cannot recommend...

by fotografik Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: I am sorry I cannot recommend any restaurant as I am a vegetarian and I wasn't able to eat any type of meat whatsoever. I ate only soup in this very expensive restaurant, which I don't remember the name. Food in general in Venice is not very good unless you love seafood.

Fondest memory: My best memory of Venice is being cold, wet, sick, lost, and hungry. For some bloody reason, we could not find our way to where we were going :-P I do miss the uniqueness of the city; its architecture, its atmosphere, its environment and most of all, the idea of the whole city being in the water. It is amazing!!! One should not miss this city at all. I guarantee that you will love it there. :-)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Venice - the tower in San Marcos Square

by Martin_S. Written Nov 6, 2003

San Marco Square, Venice, Italy

Favorite thing: This is the tower in the San Marcos Square. You can take an elevator to the top for a small fee and the view from there is fantastic, you can see all of Venice at your feet.

• Architecture

• Cool-123's Profile Photo

Campanile of San Marco

by Cool-123 Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: For a better overview of Venice, you must get to the top of the tower. It's worth for you to pay and wait for a lift.

• Adventure Travel

• garibaldi's Profile Photo

the truth

by garibaldi Written Sep 6, 2002

Favorite thing: Please stop saying “the venice of north” , "the Venice of east”, there is only one city like Venice: Venice!

Fondest memory: every building is a discover!

• You must ascend the San Marco...

by Jillworld Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: You must ascend the San Marco Bell tower. (Shhhh, we took the elevator!) The views from here are breathtaking and photo opportunities endless.

Instant Answers: Venice