Know about this? Rate It!
Use your feet!
Venice is best explored on foot. If you didn't get lost in one of its little alleys, than you didn't visit Venice! :-) Distances are rather small. And what's even more, if you visit the less touristic areas (like Castello) you actually have the feeling of having Venice all for yourself!
And if you get lost, don't worry, there are enough signs for San Marco or Rialto to get you back on track.
Labyrinth of channels
Before you take a tour of the city, always study the map, find out how to get over the easiest, shorter way, also not to spend too much time on search, but to enjoy your time on your destination.
Take A Walk
The best way to see Venice is on foot. In this way you can explore even its most hidden places and get to know the city better.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Venice Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Miguel de Allende Hotels
- Hulata Hotels
- Bundoran Hotels
- Province of Ontario Hotels
- Coffin Bay