Food & drink, Verona

Know about this? Rate It!

by croisbeauty
    by croisbeauty
  • Food & drink
    by Vanity666
  • croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Salumeria Albertini: Salumeria

by croisbeauty Updated Feb 23, 2014

Salumeria Albertini

This excellent food shop, called "Albertini" is situated in Corso Santa Anastasia, just a foot from Piazza dellle Erbe. It offers an excellent choice of food, wines an olive oils.

What to buy: Anything you like, I suggest you San Daniele prosciutto, Olio d'oliva extravergine and famous Brunello red wine.

What to pay: Not too much, except for Brunello wine which cost approx. 50 euros, but it worth that money.

• Vanity666's Profile Photo

Salumeria G.Albertini: Smell of nature

by Vanity666 Updated Aug 6, 2007

I was planning to buy myself some souvenir, bottle of wine or something like that. As I was passing by this shop a smell of prosciutto ham struck my nostrils. I just had to go in. Smoked cheese all around, salami, sausages, wine, olive oil, spices.... a paradise for me!!!! I event didn't want to get out of there ;)

The guy that works there was really nice and friendly (+7points for the shop) and I bought a bottle of wine as a souvenir.

What to buy: Great wine, or olive oil, or prosciutto.... anything....

What to pay: Not-so expensive, I paid a bottle of wine around 10Euros, of course you can buy smaller bottle (on the bottle is written Italian Fancy Bottle ;)

• Roggeveen's Profile Photo

Food & drink: The Italian dish

by Roggeveen Written May 12, 2005

Local shop of fine food

The food in Verona tasted much better than the Italian food we get served in Holland.

What to buy: Try one of the local shops to buy ham or salami or pastas, or olives or wine or grappa.
    You won't regret!

• tini58de's Profile Photo

nostalgic sweets store

by tini58de Written Sep 7, 2002

sweet Verona

I haven't seen anything as beautiful and nostalgic in a long while - but this sweets shop in the center of Verona was just something else!

What to buy: sweets - sweets - sweets!

Instant Answers: Verona

Comments

Other Shopping in Verona