Know about this?
Arena Driving-No No
Do not drive all around the arena, since you may get ticketed. There are unidentified places where it is tourist-pedestrian only, and no vehicles allowed, but the markings would not show that for you to know. Two policia are standing close by to give out tickets, and they enforce the law, if you know what it even is. Somehow we ended up inside the inner walls looking for a place to park and then turn around. When I got stopped, and chewed out by the policia, my awkward Italiano was used to apologize and expalin we were lost and looking to park somewhere. Got by with not ticket. You can park along the streets but am sure finding an open spot is nearly impossible.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Verona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Doha Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Belawan Hotels
- Prince Edward Island Hotels
- Cimareme Hotels
- Isla de Lanzarote Warnings and Dangers
- Genoa Warnings and Dangers
- Panama Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to avoid
- Jaipur Warnings and Dangers
- Downtown Seattle
- Cincinnati Warnings and Dangers
- Sharm El Sheikh Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Morelos Warnings and Dangers
- Monterey Warnings and Dangers
- Mexico City Warnings and Dangers
- Sorrento Warnings and Dangers