In its origins the manor was as rustic farm in the 16th and 17th century. Only later it developed as manor with manor-house, household buildings and targe park. Present manor-house was built in Early Classicism Style in the beginning of the 18th century. There is preserved decorative interior finish including sculpturesque ceiling figurations, tile stoves, hearths (one is made of cast-iron) mainly from the middle till second half of the 19th century and the original stairs (beginning of the 19th century, built in the time of first renovation works that were done by Von Wolf).
Other parts of manor architectural complex with the garden and park shaped at the time, when castle was owned by baron Von Wolf, - starting from the beginning of the 19th century. On the sides of main yard opposite each other were walled granary and stables, but other household buildings were situated below the manor center. There are such interesting buildings as major-domo house (the second floor is filled framework building), hexagonal pantry (built of boulders), Late Classicism – Empire Style granary, ice-house and water-tower that was built in the second half of the 19th century.
developed in time about the end of the 18th till the beginning of the 19th century. Manor-house was built in Tudor Neo-gothic style about 1881. There is partly preserved original interior decorative finish.
From the original 18th century manor complex there preserved classicism style household buildings that were rebuilt and modernised in Neo-gothical shapes. Eldest househol part of the complex includes stables and gardener's house.